The Cape Breton Eagles and Colbourne Auto are excited to announce a new fundraising opportunity for local charities and foundations, the Chuck-a-Puck program!
- Your organization chooses one of the three Chuck-a-Puck dates at an Eagles home game for the 2019-20 Season, subject to availability.
- Your organization commits to purchasing a minimum of 50 tickets for that game, which will be made available at our regular group rate at $14.00 each (HST included).
- Your organization is able to sell these tickets at a price of your choosing, creating additional funds.
- The Eagles will provide tables for your organization to use in the main concourse to sell pucks, provided by Colbourne Auto and the Eagles, for the Chuck-a-Puck contest. This table must be staffed by members or volunteers of the fundraising organization. All proceeds from pucks sold will also go to the fundraising organization.
- The Chuck-a-Puck contest will occur during the second intermission and the winner will receive a prize donated by the Eagles.
To inquire about placement of your charity/organization for the Chuck-a-Puck fundraiser, please fill out the form below and a representative will contact you for information pertaining to qualification and availability.