The Cape Breton Eagles are seeking a full time, Manager of Content Development to join our Front Office team. The individual will lead our in-house creative team and will consistently deliver graphic design that follows and represents the Eagles brand and guidelines. This position will report to-and work closely with the General Manager of Business Operations and will be a crucial addition to our team.
The chosen candidate will lead the development and production of graphic design and marketing collateral that supports the organization’s sales, marketing, game, event and community initiatives. Projects may include but are not limited to:
- Updating current marketing collateral (program ads, tickets, sponsorship kits, and internal/external information pieces)
- Web and social media design and execution.
- All game day creative services
- Creation and execution of marketing campaigns lead by the Eagles and the QMJHL.
- Website galleries, evolution and maintenance.
- Leading the production of ongoing needs as well as new creative requests.
- Building the Eagles Landing retail brand.
- Lead design for the QMJHL Draft, Trade Periods, and other key milestones throughout the year.
What you have:
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud & Microsoft Office
• Able to design to various environments, size, scale, colour-manage and prep files
• Able to work efficiently independently and as part of a team
• Has strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Understanding of web-based trends and technologies
• Detail oriented to maintain brand guidelines
• Willing to accept direction and guidance
• A good multi-tasker, who will complete assignments quickly and efficiently
• Able to shift priorities and problem solve to complete projects
• Capable of changing direction on a project if required
• Able to maintain confidentiality on projects if required
Education & Work Experience
• Diploma or Degree – Graphic Design
• Professional experience working in a creative graphic design environment is an asset
• Knowledge of industry trends, software, media and user experience
• Knowledge of WordPress content management systems an asset
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Portfolio including samples of current graphic design projects / work is required
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
• Hockey knowledge required
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter, resume and (3) work samples to the attention of Courtney Schriver-Richard via firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all interested candidates but only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary will be based upon experience.
The Cape Breton Eagles LLC. are an equal opportunity employer.