Manager, Business Administration & Retail
We’re looking for someone special to join our club. Reporting directly to the General Manager of Business Operations, the Manager, Business Administration & Retail is a key part of the our front office team and will be integral in our quest to take our organizations business needs to the next level. To be successful in this role you must be a true multi-tasker with the ability and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job completed.
Business Administration 70%:
- Perform daily office administrative duties; answer/forward emails, answer phone, send/receive shipments, maintain supplies or other office duties as required.
- Assist with roll-out of Ticketmaster ticketing system.
- Assist with season seat renewals, processing, and allocation.
- Assist Business Operations staff in their respective areas upon request. This may include Game nights or events outside regular office hours.
- Assist with QMJHL Trade, Draft, and commitment documents as required.
- Assist GM of Hockey Operations with completion of required QMJHL forms.
- Assist with 2021-22 Training Camp logistics & communications with player’s families.
- Assist with travel requirements for players/staff as required throughout the year.
- Continue to perform select off-season office administration duties as required; answer/forward emails, answer phone, send/receive shipments, maintain supplies or other office duties as required.
- Responsible for daily management and upkeep of Eagles Landing Retail Store during off-season.
- Perform inventory counts, ordering/receiving, and ensure proper tracking.
- Input items into RedTail Quick Touch upon receipt. Ensure proper receiving amounts.
- Complete cash, credit and debit transactions.
- Complete proper ring down procedures.
- 3-5 years in an Office Administration role with desire to learn retail.
- Previous retail experience is an asset.
- Expert multi-tasker with tremendous drive and energy.
- Strong business acumen with strength in communications.
- Ability to shift priorities frequently and have a clear sense of urgency.
- A team player with the willingness to step outside comfort zone.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in all Microsoft applications.
- Most important: Genuine interest in supporting and learning from a group of individuals across of range of business functions.
To apply for this position with our organization please send your cover letter and resume to the attention of Courtney Schriver-Richard by way of email to email@example.com. We thank all of those who are interested in joining our club.
The Cape Breton Eagles are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination or prejudice. Proper training and tools will be provided.