Be a part of the Eagles Game Day staff! The QMJHL, Cape Breton Screaming Eagles are looking to hire a part-time music director for the upcoming 2019-20 season. The Eagles DJ is one of the most integral parts of the organization as they will have the ability to control the energy of the game. This person’s main responsibilities are curating all in-arena music and manage all audio at every Eagles home game.
- Music management before, during and after the game (intermissions/breaks in the play, etc.)
- Maintain current and clean playlists and sound clips
- Stay up to date with current music trends
- Music management during the game (intermissions/breaks in the play)
- Must attend all Screaming Eagles home games
- Equipment to connect to the venue sound system will be provided
- Previous DJ experience
- Ability to read the game and play music appropriate to different situations
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- Effective communication skills
- Engaging, outgoing personality
- Must have a passion for hockey
- Positive attitude is a must
If you are interested in applying please send your resume to our Game Operations Manager, Shaun MacNeil at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 16th. Compensation to be discussed.
We appreciate your interest in our organization! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cape Breton Screaming Eagles Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.