We are excited to announce that after nearly 3 months of closure, on Thursday, June 25th our Eagles Business Office Located in Centre 200 will begin a phased re-opening process. We will be working with a very limited staff so in order for us to best serve you while abiding by public health regulations we ask that you read the important information below:
– Our hours of operation will be Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm.
– We ask that if you are feeling sick, or have traveled outside the province recently that you kindly stay home and contact us via phone or email and we will be happy to provide you with further guidance. Please note that due to a high volume of calls and limited staff we ask that you remain patient as we work to assist you in a timely manner.
– From Thursday, June 25th- Friday, June 26th we will ONLY be accepting fans that require a refund for their Awards Banquet ticket purchase. Please bring your unused banquet ticket with you. All other fans are asked to refrain from visiting us during this time.
– Beginning Monday, June 29th we will be accepting Season Seat Holders who would like to renew their seat for the 2020-21 season. In order to ensure we abide by social distancing regulations, we are accepting fans into our office based on an alphabetical schedule. To see when you are asked to visit us please see the chart below. If you are unable to visit us during that time, please contact our Business Office and we will make other arrangements.
– All playoff packages (4&12 game) that were purchased at C200 will be automatically credited to renewal of your 2020-21 season seat. This means that you are not required to visit us to renew.
– If you are NOT renewing your Season Seat please contact our Business Office by either calling (902) 567-6378 or email: email@example.com and we will go through the next steps with you.
– Because of the uncertainties surrounding capacity restrictions during games, we will NOT be selling new season seats at this time.
– Due to the small size of our office, if you are able, we ask that you limit your visit to 1 person per household.
– Although we are taking all the proper precautions we understand if you don’t feel comfortable visiting us in person. With that said we would be happy to serve you over the phone whenever possible and that’s why beginning Monday, July 20th we invite you to call us and a member of the Eagles staff would be happy to assist your virtually.
– If the reason for your visit is to have a meeting with a member of our Business Operations team we ask that it is scheduled in advance. Drop-ins will not be accepted due to capacity restrictions.
A-E: Monday June 29th- Tuesday June 30th
F-H: Thursday July 2nd – Friday July 3rd
I-L: Monday, July 6th- Tuesday July 7th
M: Wednesday, July 8th- Friday July 10th
N-Q: Monday July 13th- Tuesday July 14th
R-Z: Wednesday, July 15th- Friday, July 17th
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you at the Nest!
-Cape Breton Eagles Hockey Club